Development Foundation endeavors to bring about policy and institutional changes by mobilizing
and empowering deprived and marginalized communities with a view to creating an environment in
which communities at the local level are able to transform their lives through the equitable and
sustainable use of resources.
Founded in 1989
as a rights-based development organization. Sungi has been undertaking pioneer approaches to
integrate policy advocacy for good governance, people’s rights and poverty alleviation with
community development work at the grassroots. Sungi’s outreach extends to local, national,
regional and international forums.
Currently Sungi is seeking committed and energetic
candidates for the following position. Detailed job description with Knowledge, Skills &
Abilities required for position are summarized
Assistant Inventory Officer (Woman / Man) Position (01)
Position: Assistant Inventory Officer (Woman / Man)
Location: Head Office, Abbottabad
Terms Of Reference
1. Maintain record of all fixed assets on ACCPAC fixed assets software and calculation of depreciation.
2. Maintain the inventory record of reusable items, stationary/consumable supplies and relief items.
3. Periodic physical check of all fixed assets (i.e. yearly, six monthly or quarterly bases) through ACCPAC assets tracking system.
4. Control of fixed assets and other inventories ‘movement amoung all offices
5. Receive items from seuppliers as per requisition/purchase orders/samples and prepare documentation i.e. GRN/GIN/STA
6. Documentation and record keeping of Relief Goods and other activities related to logistic.
7. Coding and tagging of all fixed assets and reusable items.
8. Provision of records/listing for insurance purpose.
9. Annual audit coordination regarding fixed assets and other inventories management.
10. Coordinate for report expired, damaged & obsolete items and process their disposal as per policy.
11. Management of warehouse.
12. Any other task assigned by supervisor.
Candidate should possess at least a MBA degree
Candidate should possess at least 2 years of work experience in relevant field
Candidate should be well versed with MS Office and Internet Use. H/she should be fluent in Urdu, English (both verbal and written communication) and one regional language.
Sungi is an equal opportunity employer, woman; minorities, transgender and differently able persons are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.no TA/DA will be admissible. Please mention position/location name on the subject line.
Candidates meeting the above job requirements should send their latest CV with a covering
letter clearly.explaining their interest and addressing the key competencies for the post on the
below mentioned address. positively by Feb 10, 2013